Senior Technology Recruiter - ERP
|Job title:||Senior Technology Recruiter - ERP|
|Salary:||International Health & High Commission per month|
|Reference:||HK Con IT SMC_1655797240|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||15 dagen geleden|
This position is for a Managing Consultant working in our Hong Kong office, joining our revolutionary Technology division. The role will specialize working with ERP professionals (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle…) focusing on high level and mass scale implementation projects. The work will be contract based: combining SOW consulting opportunities with more typical agency contract work.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As a Managing Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out the full 360 degree recruitment role and placing high value contractors
- Account Manage existing clients
- Business Develop into new clients
- Attracting specialist candidates globally through multiple channels
- 5+ year's experience, ideally in recruitment
- Technology understanding will be a huge plus
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Ability to listen - in order to work at such a high level you need to understand every individual you interact with
- Passion and commitment - this is a completely unique opportunity to cover SOW work, you need to love what you do to maximize the opportunity
- Innovative mind set. SOW work consistently brings up unexpected challenges, you need to be able to think quick and think clever to solve them
What we offer
- HUGE earning potential
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for well-being
- Highly competitive international health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs