Recruitment Consultant - Swiss Team
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - Swiss Team|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Switzerland Careers|
|Published:||23 dagen geleden|
An introduction to OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
We currently have multiple openings for Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managing Consultants working in our Swiss division (Currently housed in Manchester, UK) on permanent, contract and dual-desk disciplines across our core market disciplines which include Technology, Change Management, Actuarial, Underwriting, Finance, Sustainability and Compliance. These opportunities will suit self-motivated individuals who are keen work in a 360 capacity and leverage their experience in what is a very buoyant and lucrative market, where we already have a very established brand and reputation.
- Proactively headhunting candidates and developing, maintaining and extending both new and existing client relationships in your market specialism
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently - organising / participating in events, client presentations, meetings, etc.
- Negotiating commercial Terms of Business with organisations of varying sizes and scales across a range of industries
- Working to defined financial targets
- Building a profitable desk (contract, permanent or dual-desk) in the Swiss market
- 1+ year of commercial experience in either a recruitment or sales-oriented role
- Previous experience of working in a competitive, goal-oriented environment
- Experience of recruiting into Finance, Insurance or Technology markets would be preferable though is not essential
- Fluency in English. Any language in skills in German or French would be very beneficial but not essential
- Dependable and hard-working with an appetite for learning new skills
- Understand the differences in people, situations and challenges and have the flexibility to adopt your approach accordingly
- Appreciate and champion success and love you what do!
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Switzerland from Ani Pannell, Director, Switzerland
Welcome to OJ Switzerland!
We have been working in the Swiss market since 2013 and having seen significant uptake through our client base over the last few years, we have grown, invested, and are excited to be opening our doors in Zurich come 2023. This represents the opportunity for rapid progression for our team as we position ourselves across Zurich and Manchester HQ, maintaining a presence in each location.
Amongst other things, we take huge pride in people's experience and the high-quality of our working practices, spanning from client and candidate collaboration, to the OJ training and promotion pathway. We strive to be the best version of ourselves, and by doing so, outperform the competition; offering smarter, faster recruitment solutions as we prioritise employees, client, and candidate experience.
Consultants can expect to join a driven and supportive environment, taking up a platform to truly excel in one of the world's most prestigious markets. In the last few years OJ Switzerland has quickly become one of our top performing locations, seeing 96% of our team receive promotions within the last 12 months.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs