Junior Associate - Client Relationship & Business Development
|Job title:||Junior Associate - Client Relationship & Business Development|
|Salary:||Negotiable per month|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||1 dag geleden|
Working at OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
Oliver James is a global specialist recruitment partner to the world's leading global corporates and scale-up organisations. Over the past 20 years, we have grown organically and consistently, becoming a renowned search and selection consulting firm operating out of 13 global offices across the UK and Ireland, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America, with a headcount of over 600 employees.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the Role
As part of our Client Relationship & Business Development Team, you will focus on working to deliver outstanding customer engagement across all OJ Business Solutions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Support OJ Central Sales Team on business development activities
- Operates as the point for our Account Management Director in order to support Up/Cross Selling initiatives
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to define approaches and goals, especially as it relates to designing solutions to meet customer needs or defining sales action plans
- Make PPT presentation to support client engagement and project development
- Support the Client Director in administrative tasks
- Recent graduate or just completed your internship within Management Consulting Firms (preferably)
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Oliver James
- Approach situations with an open and entrepreneurial mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people and who and views team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success
- Analytical Ability - effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying key issues
- Planning and execution - defining and measuring business goals, monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations and meet deadlines
- You are Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- You have profound experience in MS tools - Power Point, XLS and Project Management Tools
- You possess sophisticated, accurate and proactive approach to monitor KPIs and performances
Personality metrics: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. High English proficiency. Professional and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate) who can work within an ambitious sales and recruitment organisation. Exceptional organisation skills, strong time management ability and detail conscious.
What we offer:
- Excellent Social Calendar -Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Office aperitifs; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- 2 weeks of summer company shut down
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, 1 hour lunch break
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being.
From our iconic office in the Fintech District of Milan, we do our very best to support our clients - the most important corporates and scale-up's operating in the Italian market - and niche candidate pools with market-leading services and meticulous care.
As a group of highly driven and ambitious professionals, we listen and tailor every part of people's OJ journey to ensure everyone can succeed in their career ambitions, and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs