Contract Operations Coordinator
|Job title:||Contract Operations Coordinator|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Operations Careers|
|Published:||19 dagen geleden|
Oliver James (OJ) is a global business providing specialist recruitment and placement services to clients in finance, technology, legal, risk and compliance and insurance markets.
This permanent role of a Contract Operations Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to join our Contract Operations team at OJ supporting our offices in UK, Ireland, and Germany.
The primary focus of this role is to mitigate any risk to the business by reviewing candidate documents, conducting background checks, and referencing on behalf of our clients.
You will work from our HQ in Manchester, where OJ operates a hybrid working style with a split between remote & office working.
What will you do?
- Review candidate documents that have been uploaded onto the Oliver James Contractor portal.
- Work independently on placements to ensure Oliver James are adhering to our clients screening and compliance requirements.
- Work as a team and with consultants on remote working deals and have the opportunity to up skill in international laws and compliance.
- Conduct DBS's, Credit Checks and Global Sanctions
- Monitor and maintain the communication to the Contract operations team via emails
- Work with consultants on extensions for Oliver James contractors
- Managing the Contractors on-boarding experience - touch points, Candidate calls, screening support.
This could be a fantastic opportunity if you have:
- Office administration/Customer service experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to engage with stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work alone but also within a team
- Self-motivated and determination to build a career
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs