|Job title:||Contract Advisor|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Operations Careers|
|Published:||9 dagen geleden|
Contract Advisor at Oliver James
Oliver James (OJ) is a global business providing specialist recruitment and placement services to clients in finance, technology, legal, risk and compliance and insurance markets.
This permanent role of a Contract Advisor is an exciting opportunity to join an in-house legal team at OJ supporting our offices in UK, Europe, US and APAC.
The primary focus of this role is review and management of our client contracts across our locations. You will have a great exposure to commercial contracts, legal drafting and cross-jurisdictional matters arising out of our client contracts.
You will also have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in developing new contract review and optimisation processes alongside supporting the OJ Legal team within the business.
You will work from our HQ in Manchester, where OJ operates a hybrid working style with a split between remote & office working.
What will you do?
- Independently undertake high quality analysis, drafting and negotiation of OJ client contracts in line with OJ review standards, taking the client contract from the legal review to its execution.
- Advise OJ consultants and directors on the commercial terms, liabilities and risk management in client contracts in different jurisdictions.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements to OJ legal contract review and management processes based on your reviews.
- Work alongside Legal Advisors in the OJ legal team, assisting with the business tasks, reviews, research and advisory matters as and when required across different regions.
This could be a fantastic opportunity if you have:
- Academic degree
- 2 + years of practical legal experience at a law firm or in -house
- Minimum 1 year experience of contract review, drafting and negotiation
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A demonstrable desire & enthusiasm for developing new optimisation processes this growing area of Law within practice area
- An interest in legal tech
- An interest in developing your legal career in a dynamic and global in-house legal team.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs