Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Senior Recruitment Consultant
|City of London
|Negotiable per annum
|3 maanden geleden
This position is for a Senior Recruitment Consultant working at our London office, focusing on Change & Transformation recruitment. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant on the Change & Transformation team, you will be responsible for sourcing professionals within the Insurance sector whilst managing relationships and processes with our clients.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Senior Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Proactively headhunting candidates and developing and nurturing established business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within their market, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining clients' requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Minimum 1 years' experience within agency recruitment
- Experience recruiting across Change & Transformation is beneficial but not an absolute
- We strive for everyone to have both the authority and positive accountability that enables them to be fully responsible for their own journey.
- We understand that standards start with ourselves. We set the pace with our hard work, dependability, and appetite for learning.
- We aim to understand before making decisions or giving
Through great questioning, coaching and genuine interest in different points of view, we create positive outcomes and drive consistent progress.
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Competitive maternity and paternity policy
- Private medical care
- Pension Contribution
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs