Recruitment Consultant - French Market
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - French Market|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Switzerland Careers|
|Published:||25 dagen geleden|
This position is for a consultant working in our French team, focusing on Permanent Actuarial and Data Science recruitment. We are looking for a confident and motivated salesperson to work in a rapidly growing team, to provide top service to our already established client portfolio and candidate network.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As a recruitment consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing high-quality profiles across the French market
- Understanding client demands and translating these to be able to provide the best service and results
- Build relationships with key figures across the market
- Discovering commercial information that will contribute to the develop of your own and the team's development
- You will have 0-5 years of experience in recruitment
- You are comfortable speaking with people face to face and over the phone
- You are fluent in French and English. Other language skills will be advantageous
- You will have strong communication & influencing skills
- Strong proactive listening skills and a willingness to take feedback and advice onboard
- Own and love what you do. We need enthusiastic people that are ready to celebrate success and contribute to a flourishing team
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Monthly team get togethers and lunches
- Frequent trips out to team building and social events
Introduction to OJ France by Tom Molyneux, Senior Manager of France
Bienvenu à Oliver James France !
Oliver James have been working across France since 2015 and in this time we have successfully built a strong reputation with clients and candidates alike. We are currently a team of 5 multi-national, enthusiastic, and ambitious consultants working in thriving markets; following 12 months of huge success we are taking the opportunity to invest in expanding the team.
As a consultant you can expect to enjoy a driven and supportive environment, taking up a platform to truly excel in one of the world's most prestigious markets. The Parisian market is home to one of the largest finance hubs across the globe, giving you the opportunity to prosper within this already successful team. Furthermore, we support frequent business trips to Paris in order to build your network, aiding your presence and credibility in the market, and ensuring you have all the tools you need to progress quickly through our organisation.
Amongst other things, we take huge pride in people's experience and the high-quality of our working practices, spanning from client and candidate collaboration to the OJ training and promotion pathway. We strive to be the best version of ourselves, and by doing so, outperform the competition; offering smarter, faster recruitment solutions as we prioritise employee, client, and candidate experience.