IT Recruitment Consultant - Sales
|Job title:||IT Recruitment Consultant - Sales|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Reference:||KMCH - BD _1682963886|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Careers|
|Published:||2 dagen geleden|
An introduction to OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent / promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
This position is for a New Business Consultant role working at our Charlotte, NC office, focusing on Contract Technology recruitment. You will be responsible for developing business relationships to drive recruitment strategy based on our clients' needs within their project resource requirements and hiring efforts.
- Identifying companies within your market that leverage contractors and project resources to meet their business needs and hiring objectives
- Consulting candidates and clients through often complex and large recruitment processes.
- Developing long-term relationships for repeat business.
- As a specialist within your market, you will become an industry expert to deliver world-class service for our customer needs
- 1-3 Years' of work experience - preferably in sales, recruitment, service, and/or hospitality industry
- Agency Recruitment or Sales experience is a plus!
- Thrives in fast pace environment that rewards success and results
- Motivated from financial incentives, career progression and team based work environment
- Takes ownership, works with pride and passion
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent benefits and health & wellness programs
- Tailored training at every level
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Charlotte from Ken Maeda, Senior Vice President, Charlotte
Welcome to OJ Charlotte!
As part of our global expansion, we chose the 'Queen City' - Charlotte, North Carolina as southeast U.S. office and have seen tremendous growth since our launch. In a short space of time, we have built an incredible team of motivated people; together we are building an office that is committed to being the best in the industry by providing world class service for our customers.
We bring lots of pride and passion each day to make a meaningful impact in our local community and the markets we serve. Through our award-winning training and resources, we will provide you with the tools and support to succeed on your journey here at OJ.
It's important to us that each person realizes their full potential and has lots of fun along the way. If you are ambitious, driven, and love what you do, OJ will provide the platform to earn a successful career to accomplish your personal and professional goals.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs