Head of Contract Operations
|Job title:||Head of Contract Operations|
|Contact name:||Operations Careers|
|Published:||25 dagen geleden|
We are seeking an accomplished and forward-thinking Head of Contract Operations to join Oliver James. As the Head of Contract Operations, you will be responsible for leading the global service delivery and strategy of the OJ Contract Operations function, which powers the engagement of contingent and temporary workforce for OJ's client compliantly and commercially. You will be talented at management and stakeholder engagement, ensuring OJ Contract Operations delivers best-in-class service to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. Direct experience in recruitment or related industries will be advantageous and we are also open to high-performing candidates with transferable skills.
You will report directly into the General Counsel and be a member of the Group Operations senior management team.
To perform this role well, we require:
Proven track record of developing and implementing successful advisory function change strategies and initiatives.
Extensive experience working across different jurisdictions.
Strong skills in defining and executing Team Operating Models (structure, processes, reporting, governance, KPIs).
Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and coach a diverse team.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, capable of engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Genuine interest in leveraging technology and digitisation to monitor and deliver risk and compliance.
Highly motivated and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic setting.
An insight into some of your responsibilities:
· Contract Operations Strategy and Digitisation: You will develop and execute a comprehensive compliance strategy, including embracing digitisation, automation, and technological advancements and opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and risk management.
· Stakeholder Engagement and Relationships: You will build and ensure OJ Contract Operations maintains strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Directors, Legal, Contractor Payroll and Transactional Finance fostering collaboration and supporting compliance initiatives.
· Management: You will lead the OJ Contract Operations function, defining required standards, providing guidance and identifying process improvements to ensure best-in-class service delivery and an embedded smart service-focused culture. You will also have the opportunity to provide mentorship to ensure the team's effectiveness and growth.
· Risk and technical expertise: You will be responsible for identifying, mitigating and controlling risk related to OJ's contingent and temporary workforce, which will include functional ownership of the risk policy, risk framework and risk assessments. You will work alongside the Risk and Audit Manager as a technical expert on escalations from members of the OJ Contract Operations team.
· Regulatory: You will ensure OJ Contract Operations remains up-to-date with global regulatory changes affecting the recruitment industry and adapt compliance and business practices accordingly.
At Oliver James, we ask a lot of our employees, we are a high-performing and fast-paced business, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary; check out our OJ Rewards Brochure.
Great Minds Don't Think Alike
That's why Oliver James reflects the incredible diversity of the people who work here. Oliver James is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all team members. If you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment with Oliver James please contact email@example.com.
We want you to love Oliver James
We don't believe in perfect matches; so even if this role doesn't grab your attention; we still want to hear from you. Come and find out more about Oliver James, our People, Our Culture, Our Values at https://workforus.oliverjames.com/
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs