Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Entry Level Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to US$55000 per annum + Uncapped Commission per annum|
|Start date:||October 2023|
|Contact name:||Kirsty McErlain|
|Published:||14 dagen geleden|
Fast-track your recruitment career with the Oliver James Graduate Academy!
If you have a natural flair for building relationships, bags of ambition, an entrepreneurial spirit and want work in an environment where the effort you put in directly affects your earnings and trajectory of your career - as well as having a lot of fun along the way - then read on!
We are currently recruiting for intelligent, results driven, and commercially minded Graduates to join the Oliver James team here in New York City.
With a start date of October 30th, we are keen to hear from individuals from all majors and occupations.
How does this differ from other Recruitment Grad Programs?
The OJ Academy offers the most unique, trailblazing, and comprehensive entry into the Recruitment sector available in the market right now.
Built on the foundations of an award-winning training program and designed specifically to accelerate your career at a faster pace than traditional routes, as an Associate in the Academy you will have the opportunity to work with teams spanning 7 different markets, before choosing which market to build your client and candidate portfolios in long term.
Recruitment can look very different depending on your specialism - so if you're not sure if you'd prefer to recruit top tier CFOs into the world's most prestigious financial organizations, help build teams at the cutting edge of the ever evolving Tech space, or work with some of the most well respected Banking and Insurance organizations, the OJ Academy allows you to make an informed choice about what is a crucial aspect of your career.
What will I be doing?
The role of a recruiter is both varied and rewarding, and centres around building and maintaining relationships and networks within your chosen specialism in order to match the right candidates with the right opportunities.
You'll be undertaking tasks such as:
- Headhunting the best passive talent
- Maintaining contact with our existing candidate network
- Writing engaging job adverts to encourage the best and most suitable candidates to apply
- Generating leads and commercial opportunities
- Business development
- Operating as a consultative partner for both clients and candidates in order to offer advice and guidance on trends within your marketplace
What's in it for you?
Founded in 2002 by still incumbent CEO's Oliver Castle and James Rogers, OJ now operates from 15+ offices worldwide, is home to almost 700 exceptional individuals, dominates in each of our specialist markets, and has a global reputation synonymous with quality and excellence in recruitment.
The key to our success? Our people.
We pride ourselves on creating the perfect environment for our consultants to thrive. We believe in giving them the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of their own career progression and development.
We work hard and have ambition, but most importantly, we celebrate success, cheer when each other win and love what we do!
As a consultant at OJ you'll benefit from:
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level - over 50% of our New York City office received a promotion in 2022
- Generous monthly and quarterly commission payments - some of our Associates will earn $70k+ in their first year!
- Tailored training and development at every level, with in house trainers and coaches solely dedicated to supporting and enhancing your career
- Monthly pay day socials and office wide get togethers
- (Legendary!) Annual Company Events - our own OJ festival was a particular highlight
- Extended lunch break for health or wellness activity
- Lunch clubs for top performers
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best recruiters in the world
- To be a part of a business who is truly invested in you, your goals, your career, and your happiness and wellbeing in the workplace
- International relocation opportunities
We want to hear from you! Thanks to the hard work of our exceptional people our growth shows no signs of stopping, and we are looking to add another 8 Associate Consultants to the fantastic New York City team ASAP, with start dates available both immediately and throughout 2023 and 2024.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs