Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Negotiable per annum
|ongeveer 2 maanden geleden
This position is for an Associate Recruitment Consultant at our Manchester office, focusing on either Permanent or Contract Recruitment or both, in one of our core markets.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will be:
- You will be proactively developing and maintaining a candidate database, through building rapport with existing and prospective candidates.
- You will be proactive in promoting Oliver James Associates through marketing and networking calls.
- Consistent with the delivery of candidates to a job role, by utilising the tools provided, such as LinkedIn and the internal database.
- Following up on leads efficiently.
- Support the Recruitment Consultant with mapping out the correct calibre of candidates to meet with the client's hiring needs.
- Build a strong rapport with prospective candidates, as well as screen, interview and assess them in line with the company's standards.
- You'll be proactive in your approach and create urgency when it comes to matching suitable candidates to the client's requirements.
- You don't need any prior recruitment experience, but a strong background in B2B sales, Telesales, door-to-door sales, or similar experience is preferred.
- Strong life/work experience that has defined the individual you are today. Resilience is key to being able to work through challenging situations you may face in your day-to-day role.
- Showcase accountability, at OJ we strive for everyone to have both the authority and positive accountability that enables them to be fully responsible for their own journey.
- Proactive listener, at OJ we aim to understand before making decisions or giving advice through great questioning, coaching, and genuine interest in different points of view, we create positive outcomes and drive consistent progress.
- Adaptable, in our environment, you will need to understand and value differences in people, situations, and challenges that will require different approaches we can adapt the way we support people and thrive when ambiguous situations occur.
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits and commission structure
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get-togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Manchester from Rick Davis, UK Director
Welcome to OJ Manchester!
Manchester is the global HQ of the Oliver James Group and our goal is to remain a centre of excellence when it comes to hiring new talent, providing them with the tools to succeed and ultimately, allow people to grow long and lucrative careers within the Group, whether that be UK or abroad.
Our office has been responsible for creating over 65% of the Group's Global Director community, along with a large proportion of top-performing consultants each year. As a leadership team, we work hard to ensure our culture puts people at the forefront of everything we do. We believe everyone should benefit from our award-winning training plan, no matter their level, experience, or job role, so we tailor a development plan to suit every individual who entrusts their career to Oliver James.
Above all, we want people to excel in our business by enjoying their work. We listen to people, promote well-being and flexibility, and make sure they enter the office each day with a purpose and smile.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs