Associate Consultant / Consultant - Legal
|Job title:||Associate Consultant / Consultant - Legal|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||5 dagen geleden|
This position is for an Associate Consultant / Consultant working in our Hong Kong office, focusing on permanent In House Legal recruitment. The role of a Consultant is to proactively headhunt lawyers in the market with the specific aim for them to want a role in house.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talented professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As AC / Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Source candidates: utilising the OJ database, LinkedIn and job sites to identify top talents in the Legal market
- Pitching and selling job opportunities to Lawyers
- Arranging interviews and meetings with top candidates
- 6 months + of recruitment experience
- Flexible on industry though legal, compliance or risk would be beneficial
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Someone who takes ownership and responsibility for themselves and their actions
- A person who loves what they do and brings that passion in daily to the role
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for well-being
- Highly competitive international health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs