Legal Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Legal Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||+ Commission + Pension + Benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Manchester Careers|
|Published:||etwa eine Stunde her|
Astral Legal - the specialist Legal Search business of the Oliver James Group - are currently expanding our Technology Division, we are searching for an ambitious and outgoing recruiter to join our highly lucrative Technology & IP private practice team.
About Oliver James
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
- Engage talent - Identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the full hiring process.
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to attract and source high quality candidates.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with professionals across this market.
- Working as an integral part of the wider London, European and global teams at Astral Legal.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in a recruitment environment
- Proven ability to develop strong and lasting client and candidate relationships
- Strong consulting skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- An ability to advise & influence professional people
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Requires somebody who is driven by success and passionate about being the best in your respective field.
What we offer
- Excellent commission scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Tailored training at every level
- Generous holiday allowance
- Festive close-down (not taken out of holiday allowance)
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Manchester from Rick Davis, UK Director
Welcome to OJ Manchester!
Manchester is the global HQ of the Oliver James Group and our goal is to remain a centre of excellence when it comes to hiring new talent, providing them with the tools to succeed and ultimately, allow people to grow long and lucrative careers within the Group, whether that be UK or abroad.
Our office has been responsible for creating over 65% of the Group's Global Director community, along with a large proportion of top performing consultants each year. As a leadership team, we work hard to ensure our culture puts people at the forefront of everything we do. We believe everyone should benefit from our award-winning training plan, no matter their level, experience, or job role, so we tailor a development plan to suit every individual who entrusts their career to Oliver James.
Above all, we want people to excel in our business by enjoying their work. We listen to people, promote well-being and flexibility, and make sure they enter the office each day with a purpose and smile.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs