Associate Consultant Financial Services Contract
|Job title:||Associate Consultant Financial Services Contract|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main|
|Salary:||€40000 - €41000 per annum + Bonus + further exciting benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Frankfurt Careers|
|Published:||etwa 2 Stunden her|
An introduction to OJ
We believe in building people and their careers. No matter your level, experience, or chosen career path, we will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge so that you can deliver to the best of your ability, and most importantly, succeed in your role.
Everyone at OJ has access to a tailored promotional pathway and training programme at every stage of their career. We strive for everyone to have both the authority and positive accountability that enables them to be fully responsible for their own journey. No matter where you are in your career, you will be provided with a transparent and achievable route to progress, with the full support of our global Learning and Development team.
It is our aim to make OJ an inclusive, progressive, and high performing place to work. We listen to what people want and provide people with access to an unrivalled support network of industry leaders, helping you to achieve your career goals.
We are flexible in our approach and the support we provide, ensuring you find the right balance between professional success and happiness. We work hard, are ambitious, and we celebrate the success, but most importantly, we build and listen to those around us, constantly look for ways to improve, and have fun whilst doing it.
Wherever you want your career to go, if you have the right attitude and ambition, we can help you get there.
About the role
This position is for a Associate Consultant working at our Frankfurt office, focusing on interim Finance & Change recruitment in the financial services industry.
- Acquiring of new clients and building relationships in the financial services industry
- You're meeting clients in face-to-face meetings, video-calls or phone calls and convince them with your personality to work with you and OJ
- You´re recruiting proactively professionals, experts and leader up to c-level through social media channels and direct headhunting
- You´re responsible by yourself to develop your business area and to build long term relationships to clients and candidates
- Graduate or up to 2 years experience in a sales driven market
- Strong skills in communication and presentation
- Native German speaker
- You like leading by example we do it!
- You want to be build by others that you can build others too - we do it!
- You're flexible - we too!
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Tailored training at every level
- 25 days holiday + festive close-down between Christmas and new year
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Discounted gym membership
- Free fruit in the office
- Remote working (depending on position)
- Car allowance (from Managing Consultant)
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs