Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22500 per annum + + Additional benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Kodie Rogers|
|Published:||20 days ago|
Oliver James are an international Recruitment Consultancy operating out of 12 global offices. OJ have grown organically the past 19 years to become a world renowned organisation! We have recently opened 4 new offices and 2021 has been a record breaking year for us, with 103 promotions & 118 new hires, meaning more plans for expansion in 2021/22.
We are now on the look out for Trainees to come join our journey!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
+ Competitive basic
Oliver James is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter of the Year.
Established in 2002, Oliver James is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 19 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 475 employees operating out of 12 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2021 Is set to be an exciting year, with more hires and growth plans, our current turnover globally is £130 Million.
We are currently looking for Trainee Recruiters to join our Dublin team here at OJ.
- All Recruiters at Oliver James operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on a specific desk, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- As a Recruiter you must demonstrate that you are a proven business developer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright, and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding.
- You must thrive under pressure and be goal driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers.
- You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must display ambition and a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
Previous sales experience is essential. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Consultants.
What We Offer
At Oliver James, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning People & Performance team, enabling us to provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James is not just a job, it's a career!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs