Senior/Managing Consultant IT
|Job title:||Senior/Managing Consultant IT|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||2 months ago|
This position is for a Senior Consultant / Managing Consultant working in our Milan office, focusing on permanent IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security recruitment. You will be placing top quality candidates while generating new business opportunities.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As an OJ Senior Consultant / Managing Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Identifying suitable candidates through multiple innovative channels
- Consulting candidates and clients through often complex and large recruitment processes
- Oversee a portfolio of Italian based clients, analyzing their upcoming projects and resourcing needs
- Developing long-term relationships for repeat business
- As a specialist within your recruitment market, you are on top of your game with your knowledge regarding our clients and the market you work in
- Mentor junior resources
- 3 years of experience in a similar position or in a recruitment role
- Fluent Italian & upper intermediate / fluent in English
- Expert level knowledge of recruitment, recruitment practices and associated skills
- Extensive experience in a business development role
- Team leadership or mentoring experience gained within a recruitment environment desirable
- Engaging, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Efficient organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport & long-term business relationships
- Experience of influencing and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, displaying a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- The ability to be a team player and capable of operating autonomously
- A confident and proactive approach
- An innate desire to be successful and commit to the role requirement
- You can lead and support people, helping them to perform to a consistently excellent standard.
- Ability of listen first and listen long, aiming to understand before making decisions or giving advice. Through great questioning, coaching and genuine interest in different points of view
- Love it! Great passion for the recruitment industry
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Advanced International Health cover
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being.
From our iconic office in the Fintech District of Milan, we do our very best to support our clients - the most important corporates and scale-up's operating in the Italian market - and niche candidate pools with market-leading services and meticulous care.
As a group of highly driven and ambitious professionals, we listen and tailor every part of people's OJ journey to ensure everyone can succeed in their career ambitions, and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs