Senior Recruiter - It / Tech
|Job title:||Senior Recruiter - It / Tech|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Reference:||Rec - Ams_1623055672|
|Contact name:||David Hall|
|Published:||17 days ago|
We are currently seeking a Senior Delivery Consultant for Change and IT. As a Senior Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing and developing the candidate network within the Change and IT discipline.
- Sourcing and building business capacity to deliver on all client requirements
- Working proactively with business consultants to maximize market profitability
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable candidate network within the insurance, commerce & Industry and other markets, working closely with the existing business team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Understanding client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- You must demonstrate that you are a proven influencer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright, and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding.
- You must thrive under pressure and be goal driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge and negotiate
- You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must display ambition and a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
Previous recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality
What We Offer
At Oliver James, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning People & Performance team, enabling us to provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James is not just a job, it's a career!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs