Senior Payroll Coordinator
|Job title:||Senior Payroll Coordinator|
|Salary:||Healthcare and Bonus per annum|
|Contact name:||Jessica Schwier|
|Published:||12 days ago|
Oliver James is an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £130 million turnover operating out of 12 international offices spanning across 10 Countries. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 19 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of circa 500 employees.
Job Title: Senior Payroll Coordinator
Reporting to: Payroll Manager
As a Payroll Professional, you will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Manager in the management and delivery of the Payrolls. You will be a strong team player who is quality driven, ensuring consistency and compliance while working in a fast paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Processing of our Internal and contingent worker payrolls, in a range of countries
- Facilitating the in country supplier to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing
- Ensure complete and accurate payroll for all company and client employees.
- Facilitating training for administrators
- Ensuring adherence to team SLA's
- Deal with local stakeholders in a range of countries as and when required to ensure accurate payroll for our client employees.
- Collaborate with our operations team to ensure complete payroll processing within a timely manner.
- Query management, including explanation of gross to net
- At least 2 years' experience in payroll
- CIPP qualification or equivalent
- Language skills, including French/Dutch
- EOR or PEO experience would be favourably considered
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, with a focus on system development
- Previous experience in a payroll software implementation
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience of payroll processing
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and Customer service skills
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software, in particular MS Excel
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation and determination
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs