|Job title:||Senior Manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Singapore Careers|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
An introduction to OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
This position is for a Manager / Senior Manager grade, working at our Singapore office, focusing on permanent recruitment. You will be a revenue generating leader, managing a small team of experienced 360 recruiters, with a focus on technical and quantitative roles within our market leading Insurance division.
- Proactively headhunting candidates and developing, maintaining and extending both new and existing client relationships in your market specialism
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently - organising / participating in events, client presentations, meetings, etc.
- Negotiating commercial Terms of Business with organisations of varying sizes and scales across the insurance industry
- Working to defined financial targets
- Building a profitable desk in the Singapore market
- Mentoring, coaching and driving the team to achieve defined financial targets and work to best practice
- 5+ years of commercial experience in either a recruitment or sales-oriented role
- Prior experience in mentoring or directly managing revenue generators
- Previous experience of working in a competitive, goal-oriented environment
- Experience of recruiting into Finance, Risk, Insurance or Quantitative markets would be preferable though is not essential
- Dependable and hard-working with an appetite for learning new skills
- Understand the differences in people, situations and challenges and have the flexibility to adopt your approach accordingly
- Appreciate and champion success and love you what do!
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down
- Monthly OJ get together
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Paid gym membership
Introduction to OJ Singapore from Bryan Marshall, Country Director, Singapore
Welcome to OJ Singapore!
It is my aim to make OJ the leading recruiter in Singapore to work for and with, and people will always be at the forefront of this. Here at OJ, we are passionate about providing people with the best opportunities to achieve their potential and find fulfilment in their work.
No matter your level or experience, when you work at OJ you have access to all the tools and support you need, and as a business, we work hard to ensure our culture is one that is diverse and inclusive, as well as empowering.
We provide an environment where people can bring their authentic selves to work and carve out their own path to help them achieve all their goals in life.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs