Senior Delivery Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Delivery Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester, England|
|Salary:||plus uncapped commission per annum|
|Contact name:||Patrick Nazemi|
|Published:||27 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Delivery Consultant (Change Management & Technology)
Oliver James is an award-winning Recruitment Agency that has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter of The Year.
Established in 2002, Oliver James is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 19 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 475 employees operating out of 11 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2021 Is set to be an exciting year, with more hires and growth plans, our current turnover globally is £130 Million.
We are currently seeking a Senior Delivery Consultant for our Delivery Change Management and Technology team based in Manchester. As a Senior Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing and developing the candidate network within the Change Management & Technology discipline.
* Sourcing and building business capacity to deliver on all client requirements
* Working proactively with business consultants to maximize market profitability
* The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable candidate network within the general insurance market, working closely with the existing business team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
* You will be responsible for achieving set targets
* Understanding client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture, and client's annual growth plans
* Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
* Cross-selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
* You must demonstrate that you are a proven influencer and networker
* We are looking for confident, bright, and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment that is challenging yet rewarding.
* You must thrive under pressure and be goal-driven
* A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge and negotiate
* You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence, and demonstrate the ability to build long-term business relationships.
* You must display ambition and a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
* Career-minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
Previous recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above, you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.
What We Offer
At Oliver James, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision.
We have an award-winning People & Performance team, enabling us to provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James is not just a job, it's a career!
Annual Leave (days)
* 20-25 (depending on title)
* Length of service additions after 2 years (25 max)
* Extra shutdown over Christmas (not requiring annual leave)
Excellent Social Calendar
* Lunch club for high achievers
* Spring event
* Group Summer and Christmas parties
* Free drinks every Friday
* Access to a dedicated full-time Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing Partner in the business
* Regular workshops and guest speakers focusing on your Physical and Mental health wellbeing
* Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers
* Fresh fruit delivered daily
Healthcare & Pension
* Pension contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
* Oliver James will contribute x1.5, up to 4.5% max for Principal Consultant, Associate Director, Director, Divisional Head
* Private Medical and Dental Cover, provided by BUPA
* Full coverage including spouse/children for Principal, Consultant, Associate Director, Director, Divisional Head
Career & Development
* Uncapped commission
* Award-winning Learning & Development Team
* Clear progression path
* Overseas opportunities
* Quarterly bonus for Operations
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Life Assurance (4x basic salary)
* Car allowance (Discretionary from MC upwards)
* Competitive Maternity policy
* Agile working
* Employee share scheme from Associate Director upwards
* Mobile Phone (Associate Directors)
* Mobile and Laptop (Principal Consultants)
Dress down Friday (last Friday of the month)
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs