Senior Consultant - Data
|Job title:||Senior Consultant - Data|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||London Careers|
|Published:||15 days ago|
This position is for a Senior Consultant working at our London office, focusing on technology recruitment. This role will be an integral part of a London Change and Technology team who have been consistently growing and expanding
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Senior Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Proactively headhunting candidates and developing, maintaining and extending both new and existing client relationships in your market specialism
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently - organising / participating in events, client presentations, meetings, etc.
- Negotiating commercial Terms of Business with organisations of varying sizes and scales across a range of industries
- Working to defined financial targets
- Building a profitable desk (contract, permanent or dual-desk) in the Asset Management market
- 2+ years of commercial experience in either a recruitment or sales-oriented role
- Previous experience of working in a competitive, goal-oriented environment
- Experience of recruiting into Finance, Insurance or Technology markets would be preferable though is not essential
- Dependable and hard-working with an appetite for learning new skills
- Understand the differences in people, situations and challenges and have the flexibility to adopt your approach accordingly
- Appreciate and champion success and love you what do!
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance (*location dependant)
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ London, Gary Rushton, UK Director
Welcome to OJ London!
Ingrained within the fabric of the square mile, we offer agile, innovative, and bespoke solutions to some of the most highly regarded organisations in the city.
We know people are our strength and the service we offer to our clients and candidates reflects the value and investment we put into you. Therefore, in joining OJ London, you have access to the best possible environment to succeed and deliver excellence.
We promote diversity of thought, creating a unique culture and market-leading proposition, and our passion for technology, innovation, and growth encourages those with an entrepreneurial spirit and insatiable appetite for success to play a key role in the next chapter of our business.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs