Recruitment - Senior Consultant - Technology
|Job title:||Recruitment - Senior Consultant - Technology|
|Salary:||monthly sales bonus per month|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||13 days ago|
An introduction to OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
This position is for someone, who is looking for a career change as a Consultant/Senior Consultant working at our Hong Kong office, focusing on cutting edge technology recruitment. We are looking for a hard-working individual, who is dedicated to build a truly rewarding (financially and personally) desk from ground up, while leveraging a broad base of existing clients and candidates.
Recruitment experience is required, the further training will be provided from the first day in job.
- From 240 to 360-degree recruitment role:
- Candidates' qualification and interviewing
- New/Existing clients' relationship development
- End2End Recruitment process and Offer Management
- Work closely with other teams to maximize the synergies.
You will start working with candidates ONLY first, while smoothly transitioning to a full recruitment consultant role by Q3 2022.
- Experience working in external or internal recruitment
- Strong command in English and Cantonese (Mandarin would be an additional advantage)
- Understanding of Sales and Office work (PROs and CONs)
- Ability and willingness to listen and learn
- Strong work ethics
- Sense of ownership and willingness to build something long-term
What we offer
- Competitive base salary + consistent monthly sales bonus
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Comfortable office and supportive team culture
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance (*location dependant)
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Extended lunch break for Wellbeing
- Highly competitive International Health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs