Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level/ Trainee Role
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level/ Trainee Role|
|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum per annum|
|Contact name:||Kirsty McErlain|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Recruitment Consultant - Entry level role
Award winning, structured, 12 week group training program
Starting salary up to 24k & exceptional commission scheme
Based Spinningfields, Manchester
Globally renowned, multi award winning, international Recruitment business
Start dates: 4th July & 5th September 2022
Considering a career in Recruitment?
If you have a natural flair for building relationships, bags of ambition, an entrepreneurial spirit and want work in an environment where the effort you put in directly affects your earnings and trajectory of your career - as well as having a lot of fun along the way - then read on!
As an Associate at OJ you'll benefit from our award winning training and coaching throughout your career, as well as enrolling on our fast track Academy program over your first 12 weeks, ensuring you are equipped with all the skills and tools necessary to become a part of our next generation of top performers.
the OJ Academy is an elite, hands on program designed to provide Associates with all the tools they need to become the next generation of top performers and leaders within the business.
All we ask in terms of entry requirements is that you are prepared to work hard, have a passion and interest in the recruitment sector, thrive in a target driven environment, and are committed to bringing your best self to work every single day.
What will I be doing?
The role of a recruiter is both varied and rewarding, and centres around building and maintaining relationships and networks within your chosen specialism in order to match the right candidates with the right opportunities.
You'll be undertaking tasks such as:
- Maintaining contact with our existing candidate network
- Headhunting the best passive talent in your marketplace
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying needs and requirements for their vacancies
- Sourcing the best talent for your clients vacancies
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Write engaging job adverts to encourage the best and most suitable candidates to apply
- Operate as a consultative partner for both clients and candidates in order to offer advice and guidance on trends within your marketplace
During your training period, OJ offers you the rare opportunity to work alongside existing successful teams operating within our different markets - something especially beneficial for those open to which sector they'd like to specialise in recruiting for long term.
What's in it for me?
Here at OJ, we pride ourselves on creating the perfect environment for our people to thrive, and believe in giving them the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of their own career progression and development.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do!
As a consultant at OJ you'll benefit from:
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level - over 50% of our Manchester office received a promotion in 2021
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Tailored training and development at every level, with in house trainers and coaches solely dedicated to supporting and enhancing your career
- Monthly pay day socials and office wide get togethers
- (Legendary!) Annual Company Events (our own OJ festival was a particular highlight)
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers (No more cramming it all into an hour)
- Lunch clubs for top performers
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best recruiters in the world
- To be a part of a business who is truly invested in you, your goals, your career, and your happiness and well-being in the workplace
- International relocation opportunities
A final word about us from UK Director, Rick Davis
Welcome to OJ Manchester!
Manchester is the global HQ of the Oliver James Group and our goal is to remain a centre of excellence when it comes to hiring new talent, providing them with the tools to succeed and ultimately, allow people to grow long and lucrative careers within the Group, whether that be UK or abroad.
Our office has been responsible for creating over 65% of the Group's Global Director community, along with a large proportion of top performing consultants each year. As a leadership team, we work hard to ensure our culture puts people at the forefront of everything we do. We believe everyone should benefit from our award-winning training plan, no matter their level, experience, or job role, so we tailor a development plan to suit every individual who entrusts their career to Oliver James.
Above all, we want people to excel in our business by enjoying their work. We listen to people, promote well-being and flexibility, and make sure they enter the office each day with a purpose and smile.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs