Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security|
|Salary:||+ Commission per month|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
This position is for a Consultant to Senior Manager Consultant - Cyber Security working in our Hong Kong office, focusing on contract or Permanent - IT / Cyber Securty positions. The role will focus across large MNC Financial Services Sector and Commerce & Industry.
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talented professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
As Cyber Security Recruiter your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire cyber security professionals in Hong Kong.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their specific cyber security talent requirements and develop job descriptions accordingly.
- Utilize various sourcing channels, including job boards, social media platforms, professional networks, and industry events, to identify and engage with potential candidates.
- Conduct thorough screening and assessment of candidates to evaluate their technical skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews, both in-person and remotely, to assess candidates' qualifications and suitability for specific cyber security roles.
- Provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Build and maintain a strong network of cyber security professionals, staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Collaborate with the HR team to negotiate and finalize job offers, ensuring competitive compensation packages are offered to successful candidates.
- Stay informed about the latest cyber security technologies, tools, and methodologies to effectively evaluate candidates' technical capabilities.
- 1 to 7 years of experience
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, preferably specializing in cyber security recruitment
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security concepts, technologies, and industry trends.
- Familiarity with various cyber security roles, such as Security Analysts, Ethical Hackers, Incident Responders, and Security Architects.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills, with the ability to identify and engage with passive candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience conducting technical interviews and assessing candidates' technical skills.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment software.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Lead by example on self learning and OJ Training sessions
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for well-being
- Highly competitive international health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs