|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Bethanie Cormack|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £150 million turnover operating out of 12 international offices across the UK, Europe, USA and APAC. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 19 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 600 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named Manchester Business of the year, a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the upmost importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend €700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career 3 of our Directors Globally have done this within 3 years! Keen to provide more case studies on this.
Ideally, we would like previous recruitment experience within our key markets however, for the right person that displays our OJ DNA we can be flexible on this;
- Highly self-motivated individuals committed forging their career in recruitment
- Work ethic - this is a start-up office meaning hard work to further establish ourselves so dedication is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong rapport building capability.
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously.
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers.
- an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk.
- Working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and clients annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
For more information drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 696 3484
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs