|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum per annum|
|Contact name:||Bethanie Cormack|
|Published:||24 days ago|
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for and Global Recruiter 2016.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 330 employees operating out of 11 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires and our turnover increased to £100 Million.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Recruitment Consultant for our Manchester office. We offer a fully supported environment for Experienced recruiters to grow and develop within the business. You will join an established group of experts, working alongside Senior Consultants and Associate Directors to work within the development and growth of some of our most successful teams globally.
We are looking for proven experienced recruiters who have excelled in a targeted environment now looking for a rewarding career path. To be successful you must demonstrate your ability to learn and commitment to achieve your personal and work goals. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend the majority of your time networking with senior level candidates.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new client business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
- Ideally you will have 6-24 months Recruitment experience
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Associate Consultants:
- Excellent Social Calendar - including High achiever incentives; Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Generous holiday entitlement - including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs