Recruitment Analyst - Entry Level with Academy Training
|Recruitment Analyst - Entry Level with Academy Training
|commission & benefits per annum
|about 2 months ago
Fast-track your recruitment career with the Oliver James Academy!
If you have a natural flair for building relationships, loads of ambition, an entrepreneurial spirit and want work in an environment where the effort you put in directly affects your earnings and trajectory of your career - as well as having a lot of fun along the way - then read on!
Following yet another record breaking year, we are currently recruiting for a number of bright, results driven and commercially minded individuals to join the Oliver James team here in New York.
No experience is necessary - before you become a full time recruiter with us, you will pass through a an award winning training program called Academy. Launched in 2022, the Academy was created to give those seeking a career in recruitment an alternative route into the sector. OJ Academy is an elite,12 week, fully-paid, hands on program designed to provide Associates with all the tools they need to become the next generation of high performers within the business.
All we ask is that you are prepared to work hard, have a passion and interest in the recruitment sector, thrive in a target driven environment, and are committed to bringing your best self to work every single day.
At Oliver James people are our strength; they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
Established in 2002 by founders Oliver Castle and James Rogers, OJ has since grown to be a market leader across our specialisms globally, providing recruitment solutions to some of the world's leading brands.
The markets we cover include:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Underwriting & Claims
- Transformation & Change
- Technology & Data Science
- Risk & Compliance
Now boasting 15 offices worldwide and almost 700 employees, we are proud to have retained the core values that shaped the business from the start.
OJ is an inclusive, progressive and fun place to work. We are flexible in our approach and are relentlessly committed to elevating relationships, experiences and results.
- Passionate about developing a career in Recruitment and Headhunting
- Coachable with a growth mindset and the ability to quickly retain and implement new concepts and skills
- Results driven, ambitious and resilient
- Commercially minded with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional communicator across all mediums
What will I be doing?
The role of a recruiter is both varied and rewarding, and centers around building and maintaining relationships and networks within your chosen specialism in order to match the right candidates with the right opportunities.
You'll be undertaking tasks such as:
- Maintaining contact with our existing candidate network
- Headhunting the best relevant talent within your marketplace
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying needs and requirements for their vacancies
- Developing business relationships with new clients and becoming a trusted consultant within their network
- Sourcing the best talent for your clients vacancies
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Write engaging job adverts to encourage the best and most suitable candidates to apply
What's in it for me?
Here at OJ, people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
We pride ourselves on creating the perfect environment for our people to thrive, and believe in giving them the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of their own career progression and development.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do!
As a consultant at OJ you'll benefit from:
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level - over 50% of our NYC office received a promotion in 2023
- Generous monthly and quarterly commission payments
- Tailored training and development at every level, with in house trainers and coaches solely dedicated to supporting and enhancing your career
- Monthly pay day socials and office wide get togethers
- (Legendary!) Annual Company Events (our own OJ festival was a particular highlight)
- Extended lunch break
- Lunch clubs for top performers
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best recruiters in the world
- To be a part of a business who is truly invested in you, your goals, your career, and your happiness and wellbeing in the workplace
- International relocation opportunities
We want to hear from you! Thanks to the hard work of our exceptional people our growth shows no signs of stopping, and we are looking to add another 6 Associate Consultants to the fantastic New York team with a start date for February 28, 2024!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs