People & Performance Partner
|Job title:||People & Performance Partner|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Kodie Rogers|
|Published:||17 days ago|
Role: People & Performance Partner
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global recruitment partner with specialist teams in the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors. Our values of innovation, passion, adaptability, partnership, respect and excellence underpin the working practices we adopt across 12 offices worldwide. These behaviours are showcased by expert consultants who place up to C-suite level talent in permanent and interim positions through both contingency and executive search solutions.
Reporting to the Learning & Development Director and COO in a centralised Group Operations function, you will be working as part of a global People and Performance team, based in our Manchester office. This new and exciting opportunity is integral to the ongoing success of the operations division in supporting our leadership team and employee population throughout the entire career cycle. The successful candidate will be a creative, forward-thinking, hard-working individual and brimming with enthusiasm to make a positive difference.
- Delivery of essential process, systems and business relevant training across all operational teams - including time management, relationship management, communication and project planning
- Ongoing design and delivery of the induction and onboarding programme
- Ongoing evaluation and assessment of training needs and addressing with a diverse portfolio of solutions
- Course and learner administration including the curation of online training content
- Upkeep of regular and effective communication channels with key stakeholders
- Design and delivery of virtual web-based solutions and wider blended learning techniques
- Running of Coaching, Mentoring and Feedback sessions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about learning and development - latest innovations, technologies and trends
- Influential, strong stakeholder manager with a customer focus
- Able to identify and assess learning needs, designing the appropriate content and delivery model
- Experience owning large, complex projects from end to end
- Able to navigate a global business - ideally with experience in a large companies' learning, talent development or HR function
- Qualification in Learning & Development (CIPD).
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure, be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing new L&D initiatives within an organisation, with positive results
What we can offer you!
- 23 days holiday
- Annual company events
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers
- Free fresh fruit delivered daily
- Overseas opportunities
- Quarterly bonus for Operations (discretionary & based on pre-determined KPI's)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance (4x basic salary)
- Competitive maternity policy
- Dress down Friday
- Pension contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
- Oliver James will contribute x1.5, up to 4.5% max (PC, AD, Director & DH)
- Private medical & dental cover, provided by BUPA
- Full coverage including spouse/children for (PC, AD, Director & DH)
- Eye test and £50 towards new glasses
& so much more…
If would like to understand more about this opportunity and how we can change your career for the better, please apply & get in touch.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs