|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Reference:||Marketing Exec 2_1652087851|
|Contact name:||Marketing Careers|
|Published:||12 days ago|
Reporting to the Marketing Manager in our Manchester office, this role is responsible for the marketing support provided to our brands across the group, with a focus on the creation of engaging and commercially effective content that supports and enhances our brand values.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talented professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing Manager in the creation, scheduling and reporting of targeted content.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of our programme of events.
- Producing and copy-checking written publications including blogs, guides, brochures, and press material.
- Delivering tactical marketing activity to support the commercial performance of the business.
- Managing and optimising the performance of our digital channels, including social media, websites, and other digital platforms.
- Management of internal marketing systems and processes.
- 2 years' experience employed in a similar role.
- Experience of developing written and visual content.
- A digital-first marketer, with an understanding of core marketing principles.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Confident meeting deadlines in a high-performance environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with conviction and drive at all times.
- A strong command of written and spoken English; additional languages an asset.
- Mix of home and office working with relaxed dress code.
- Private healthcare and dental cover.
- Company-matched pension scheme.
- Extended lunch break for health and fitness activity.
- Close-down over Christmas.
- Regular social events, including free weekly drinks.
- Award-winning Learning & Development.
Introduction to the OJ Marketing team from Matt Gale, Director of Marketing
Welcome to the OJ Marketing team!
Oliver James brings people together, and as a member of the marketing team you play a vital role in its continued success, reaching and engaging with great people and businesses, across the world.
Through brand development, sales marketing, and intelligence-based automation (guaranteeing each customer interaction is different to the last), we employ the full marketing mix to ensure that Oliver James is seen for what it is - a world-class specialist recruiter that people want to partner with, as well as a great business to work for.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs