Manager Talent Acquisition (Continental Europe)
|Job title:||Manager Talent Acquisition (Continental Europe)|
|Salary:||Bespreekbaar per annum|
|Contact name:||Amsterdam Careers|
|Published:||3 months ago|
This position is for a Manager Talent Acquisition (Continental Europe) working at our Amsterdam office, focussing on delivering business growth by developing a Talent Acquisition Team and designing our TA strategy whilst doing operational TA work directly for Oliver James - initially for The Benelux region with scope for Italy, Spain and Germany
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talented professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Hire a team for Talent Acquisition including a Team Manager
- Manage a team of Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrate recruitment practices with team
- Manage team to deliver additional new hires to the business
- Conduct interviews and assessments on prospective hires
- Deliver assessment days and attraction events with prospective hires
- Create and promote referral systems within division(s)
- Maintain and promote employer branding and EVP though online channels
- Proactively attract new hires to the team through advertising channels
- Liaise with local universities/work programmes to attract new hires
- Manage accreditations with third party institutions to secure interns
- Effectively promote and role model the OJ charter
- Manage 'handover' to internal roles including individual and group mentoring
- Experience in a similar graduate focused new sales team management position
- 3-5 year's experience in recruitment
- Talent attraction and marketing experience is ideal
- Experience in Salesforce would be beneficial
- Flexibility to work predominantly in the office and some non-core hours
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Amsterdam from Julien Fabius, Executive Director, Continental Europe
Welcome to OJ Amsterdam!
Since our launch in 2014, we have experienced exponential growth which is a result of the hard work and ambition of our incredible team and passion for delivering exceptional service.
Innovation is at the heart of OJ Amsterdam, and our office located in the Rembrandt Tower provides the most beautiful and inspiring 360-degree views of the city. It's also home to our entrepreneurial environment which has been responsible for the launch of the Group's successful temporary staffing solutions and Brussels and Antwerp offices.
Hard work and collaboration are at the centre of everything we do and enables us to achieve success and deliver excellence. We encourage and support one another to improve and perform to the best of our ability daily, and most importantly, we have a lot of fun.
When you work at OJ, you can expect a transparent promotion pathway and tailored training programme, ensuring you know exactly what you need to do to progress in your career and have the support and guidance to make sure you get there.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs