Manager Contract Tech & Change
|Job title:||Manager Contract Tech & Change|
|Salary:||Bespreekbaar per annum|
|Contact name:||Amsterdam Careers|
|Published:||2 months ago|
This position is for a Manager working at our Amsterdam office, focusing on IT contract recruitment. Your focus will be the a leading and growing our Technology & Change division, by managing 1 of the 3 contract teams. The Tech & Change division consists out of 20+ FTE, and we are looking for you to help us in our grow towards 30+ in 2022!
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the 360 contract team in both mapping a candidate pool as well as in their business development activities in response to client's hiring requirements;
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates and clients via sales focused telephone activity;
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner;
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximizing efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases;
- Giving advice to IT professionals;
- Ideally you will have 18-60 months business to business sales experience within recruitment
- Experience with managing a team
- Plus: contract and/or IT recruitment experience
- Able to speak proficient Dutch
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- Be flexible, understand the differences in people and challenges
- Own it, be responsible for your own journey
- Love it, celebrate small successes
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Friday drinks at the Blooker
Introduction to OJ Amsterdam from Julien Fabius, Executive Director, Continental Europe
Welcome to OJ Amsterdam!
Since our launch in 2014, we have experienced exponential growth which is a result of the hard work and ambition of our incredible team and passion for delivering exceptional service.
Innovation is at the heart of OJ Amsterdam, and our office located in the Rembrandt Tower provides the most beautiful and inspiring 360-degree views of the city. It's also home to our entrepreneurial environment which has been responsible for the launch of the Group's successful temporary staffing solutions and Brussels and Antwerp offices.
Hard work and collaboration are at the centre of everything we do and enables us to achieve success and deliver excellence. We encourage and support one another to improve and perform to the best of our ability daily, and most importantly, we have a lot of fun.
When you work at OJ, you can expect a transparent promotion pathway and tailored training programme, ensuring you know exactly what you need to do to progress in your career and have the support and guidance to make sure you get there.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs