Junior Manager or a Senior Managing Consultant
|Job title:||Junior Manager or a Senior Managing Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Brussels Careers|
|Published:||10 days ago|
An introduction to OJ
We believe in building people and their careers. No matter your level, experience, or chosen career path, we will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge so that you can deliver to the best of your ability, and most importantly, succeed in your role.
Everyone at OJ has access to a tailored promotional pathway and training programme at every stage of their career. We strive for everyone to have both the authority and positive accountability that enables them to be fully responsible for their own journey. No matter where you are in your career, you will be provided with a transparent and achievable route to progress, with the full support of our global Learning and Development team.
It is our aim to make OJ an inclusive, progressive, and high performing place to work. We listen to what people want and provide people with access to an unrivalled support network of industry leaders, helping you to achieve your career goals.
We are flexible in our approach and the support we provide, ensuring you find the right balance between professional success and happiness. We work hard, are ambitious, and we celebrate the success, but most importantly, we build and listen to those around us, constantly look for ways to improve, and have fun whilst doing it.
Wherever you want your career to go, if you have the right attitude and ambition, we can help you get there.
About the role
The position is for a Junior Manager or a Senior Managing Consultant working in our Brussels Office, within our Commerce & Industry division. You will be in charge of developing a portfolio of clients, identifying the best candidates on your market and you will lead a team of recruiters.
We are looking for our next pioneers and managers to build a division from scratch.
We offer the best training that will allow you to become an expert in your field!
- You follow the recruitment process from A to Z
- You will be in charge of a team of recruiters
- You will be responsible for new hires within your team
- You will analyse the market and proactively prospect to expand your market
- You will approach candidates in a proactive manner
- You will be required to support and advise clients and candidates
- You will be responsible for your market
- You are motivated and eager to learn every day
- You speak French OR Dutch AND English
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree
- You are driven, ambitious and seeking an opportunity of a becoming a pioneer of your division
- Experience in a consultancy or recruitment agency is a plus
- You are a real Team Player
What we offer
- A company car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers (8 €)
- Individual and team commissions
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Pension scheme
- More than 25 days of holidays
- Work from home possible
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs