Internal Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
|Job title:||Internal Sales Executive / Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||full package per month|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
The OJ Consulting brand has evolved as the go-to Consulting Partner in the APAC region. A niche consulting business built on the foundation of the recruitment business, we pride ourselves for providing a way higher quality of consulting or project-based resources with a fraction of cost of old-school consulting firms.
We have become a trusted partner for old and new clients, who faces shortage of niche resources for their critical projects such as regulatory & data projects, ERP implementations, rapid expansions, digital transformation, or resourcing challenges such as a sudden increase in workload and an urgent need for competent and experienced SME to support or upskill their existing team.
- 2+ years Business Development or Internal Sales experience, preferably in the consultancy or IT/ Technology field.
- Good understanding of consulting business life cycle, RFI/RFP process, vendor management etc.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- A good team player with a can-do attitude.
- Motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic for new challenges.
- Good command in written and spoken English, ideally Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Development Manager.
What will you do:
- Responsible for new business development: acquire new clients, participate in RFI/RFP stage, provide resourcing solutions for the clients, convert prospects referred by the company etc.
- Collaborate internally to maximize the sales outcome for all product lines.
- Formulate sales strategy and step-by-step action plan for different product lines to achieve quarterly and annual sales & profit target.
- Provide MI and BI for the internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate new leads & actionable recommendations for all the business lines in organization
- Conduct regular review for business performance monitoring purposes.
- Prepare quotation, proposals and negotiate consulting projects with clients.
- Perform ad hoc assignment as required to maximize the sales outcome for the organization.
What's there for you?
- Above the market package (base salary and monthly bonuses) and clear career progression related directly to your sales performance.
- A start-up environment with a backing up of strong group (parent company is extremely well-established, stable global organization).
- International team and rewarding culture.
- Exciting work environment.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs