Finance, Accounting, Risk and Compliance Consultant
|Job title:||Finance, Accounting, Risk and Compliance Consultant|
|Salary:||negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||NewYork Careers|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our fast-growing Accountancy and Finance Division in New York.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training program, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building and developing relationships with new clients and new candidates.
- Proactively work with existing clients to understand their requirements and identify opportunities to provide solutions.
- Aspire to grow and develop skills and knowledge of the market.
- Bring energy, a winning attitude, and a willingness to work hard.
- 2-4 Years recruitment experience within the Finance & Professional Services Market
- Ability to influence and manage job processes
- Strong business development ability
- Good time management and ability to multitask
What we offer
- Market leading commission scheme - directly linked to personal billings
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level up to Director
- Holiday close-down between Christmas and New Year
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual company events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Free snacks in the office
- Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
Introduction to OJ New York from Stewart Cherry, Senior Vice President, New York
Welcome to OJ New York!
Our New York office has experienced exponential growth since opening in 2016 and is home to some of the highest performers in the industry; people who are incredibly talented and driven entrepreneurs and have been able to develop their careers alongside the growth of OJ.
It's our aspiration to be one of the leading recruitment companies in the U.S. both to work for and with. We are set to double in size in the next 2-3 years and are looking for highly driven and ambitious people who will take charge of their career, grab the opportunities that arise, and make their market on the future of OJ New York.
As a business we constantly strive to improve and deliver excellence, and we expect you to do the same. You are surrounded by the best of the industry and everyone works towards a common goal -achieve success, deliver excellence, and have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
OJ New York has an engaging and collaborative environment. From day one and throughout your career, you are given a transparent and tailored promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress, as well as the opportunity to take your career and earning potential to the next level.
If you have the drive to learn, work hard, and are ambitious, our global People and Performance team will help (and challenge) you to perform to the best of your ability every day.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our high performing New York team!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs