Delivery Consultant HR
|Job title:||Delivery Consultant HR|
|Salary:||Bespreekbaar per annum|
|Contact name:||Amsterdam Careers|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Oliver James is growing fast and is looking for reinforcements. We mediate professionals within the financial services. This position is for a Delivery Consultant HR working at our Amsterdam office, focusing on Temporary HR market, where you're end-to-end responsible for mediating HR professionals.
Delivery Consultants are an essential part of our business. We offer both young professionals and recruiters with experience a very nice career path. This way you can grow from Associate Consultant to Director. Of course, there are still a number of nice promotional moments in between.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Delivery Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates and clients through different channels;
- Interviewing candidates by phone is a big and important part of your day;
- Developing and putting online appealing vacancy texts;
- Mapping the current labor market and candidate pool within the HR area;
- Advising in career opportunities up to senior level;
- Fully introduce your candidates for the right client to the Business Development team;
- Safeguarding the entire recruitment process, including the onboarding of our professionals.
- A striking motivation, an enormous entrepreneurial drive and a winning mentality;
- HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- Knowledge of social media channels and a creative view on them;
- A sparkling personality, who does not let himself be walked over and is above all able to bind all potential candidates to Oliver James Professionals.
- Able to speak proficient Dutch
Do you not fully meet these conditions, but do you still think you can be successful in this role? Challenge us and explain why we should still hire you!
What we offer
A passionate team of approximately 80 colleagues who work on one large floor in a beautiful office in Amsterdam. The aim is to reach 100 by the end of this year.
We work very hard on beautiful assignments. The atmosphere is collegial, there are clear working agreements and processes are well organised, as well for our terms of employment. Your base salary is in line with the market and the bonus scheme is more than good. There are always 2 learning and development professionals available to help you with your personal development. A lease car, laptop, smartphone and approximately 30 vacation days are also included. Above that comes:
- Good basic salary with an above-average commission scheme;
- 20 vacation days and on top of that you're always free between Christmas and New Year's Eve;
- A driven and professional working environment with virtually unlimited possibilities;
- A beautiful office including a view of the Amsterdam Arena (for the people who are a big fan of Ajax);
- Talented colleagues who go every day for continuous improvement, success and of course results;
- A huge sales drive that you will not easily find elsewhere;
- A stable, energetic and great fun team that are eager to achieve great results together with you;
- And very pleasant Friday afternoon drinks and sweet trips.
- Regular incentives where nice prizes can be won;
Introduction to OJ Amsterdam from Julien Fabius, Executive Director, Continental Europe
Welcome to OJ Amsterdam!
Since our launch in 2014, we have experienced exponential growth which is a result of the hard work and ambition of our incredible team and passion for delivering exceptional service.
Innovation is at the heart of OJ Amsterdam, and our office located in the Rembrandt Tower provides the most beautiful and inspiring 360-degree views of the city. It's also home to our entrepreneurial environment which has been responsible for the launch of the Group's successful temporary staffing solutions and Brussels and Antwerp offices.
Hard work and collaboration are at the centre of everything we do and enables us to achieve success and deliver excellence. We encourage and support one another to improve and perform to the best of our ability daily, and most importantly, we have a lot of fun.
When you work at OJ, you can expect a transparent promotion pathway and tailored training programme, ensuring you know exactly what you need to do to progress in your career and have the support and guidance to make sure you get there.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs