Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
|Job title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security|
|Salary:||Plus market leading commission structure per month|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||etwa 10 Stunden her|
This position is for a Senior Consultant working in our Hong Kong office, focusing on permanent Cyber Security recruitment.
You will be partnering with our clients in the insurance and banking industry to identify talent operating in the middle-senior experienced level of the Cyber Security profession in HK.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talented professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Senior Consultant in Cyber Security your responsibilities will be:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes for Cyber Security roles in the insurance and banking industry in Hong Kong
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring a deep understanding of their requirements, and providing tailored recruitment solutions
- Actively sourcing, engaging, and qualifying top talent in the Cyber Security field through various channels, including networking, headhunting, and leveraging social media platforms
- Collaborating with internal teams to share market knowledge, industry insights, and best practices to ensure a high level of service delivery to clients
- 2+ years of recruitment or sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Strong ability to lead by example, demonstrating exceptional work ethic, professionalism, and commitment to team success
- Proven experience in building others, by actively supporting and mentoring colleagues, and fostering a positive and inclusive team culture
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to effectively gather and understand client and candidate needs, and provide tailored recruitment solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability, with a willingness to embrace change and continuously improve processes and practices
- Demonstrated ownership of your work, taking responsibility for your performance and career progression
- A passion for what you do, loving your job and continuously striving to achieve success while enjoying the journey
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for well-being
- Highly competitive international health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs