People Development Specialist - Global Operations
|Job title:||People Development Specialist - Global Operations|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Laura Jackson|
|Published:||23 Tage her|
We are looking for a People Development Specialist
We are Oliver James, a global recruitment & consulting group that has been introducing talented people to great organisations since 2002. As a business, we are achieving year-on-year growth of 30%, operate across 30 countries and open an average of 3 international offices a year, with no signs of slowing down! We put this track record down to our adaptability, allowing us to consistently outperform the market in the face of change; providing sustainability and reliability to our clients and people.
Global Operations at Oliver James is an integral part of the group. Based in Manchester, we provide the infrastructure, the innovation, the transformation and the scalable capabilities which have allowed us to become a £220 million turnover business.
We have an incredibly clear view of where we want to go and by when, exactly like our people. It is based on these very principles that we have achieved awards such as the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and the Sunday Times International Track Recruiter100, to name a few.
We're growing faster than we expected, and while that's humbling it means that your career will develop quickly too, giving you the unique opportunity to say that you were "there at the beginning"!
We think we're building something pretty special here at Oliver James Global Operations:
- We empower our team members to think big and we are built for those who thrive on delivering results; providing you the opportunity to seek the extraordinary and become your best, no matter your role or expertise.
- We breed a culture of excellence and inclusivity, a team that people are proud to work for; a place where people can thrive and make a difference.
All of our business functions support Oliver James' wider goals and ambitions - to make a remarkable impact globally. So what's stopping you, come and join us.
As the People Development Specialist for Oliver James you will be reporting directly to the Head of Operational Excellence in a centralised group operations function, this new and exciting opportunity is integral to the ongoing success of the operations division in supporting our leadership team and employee population throughout the entire career cycle.
This role will give you the opportunity to both architect, identify, manage and deliver full training provisions across the floor, complementing the training strategy set by the Head of Operational Excellence.
You will be creative, forward-thinking, hard-working - brimming with enthusiasm to make a positive difference and create a culture of learning across our operations function.
To perform this role well, we require:
- Qualification in Learning & Development (CIPD)
- A genuine passion about development - innovation, technology and trends
- Ability to identify and assess learning needs, designing the appropriate content and delivery model
- Ability to change from one task to another if different nature without loss of efficiency or composure, be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility
- Experience owning and developing training schedules at scale for all levels of people
- Experience of delivering outstanding sessions on key areas, as required within Operations
- Ability to navigate a global business ideally with experience in a large company learning development function.
- Self-starter with a strong record of working autonomously and creating new process
An insight into some of your responsibilities:
- Creation of data-led objectives for learning programmes and interventions across all divisions.
- Management and tracking of employee development and promotion pathways, providing regular advice and substantial feedback to support talent pipelining and promotion decisions.
- Stakeholder Liaison, capture, consult and optimise operational processes and required competencies within each division.
- Delivery of essential process, systems and business relevant training across all operational teams.
- Ongoing evaluation and assessment of training needs and addressing with a diverse portfolio of solutions.
- Curation and implementation of online training content, success measurement and e-learning material.
- Running of Coaching, Mentoring and Feedback sessions.
Great Mind's Don't Think Alike
That's why Oliver James reflects the incredible diversity of the people who work here. Oliver James is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all team members. If you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment with Oliver James please contact email@example.com.
We want you to love Oliver James
We don't believe in perfect matches; so even if this role doesn't grab your attention; we still want to hear from you. Come and find out more about Oliver James, our People, Our Culture, Our Values at https://workforus.oliverjames.com/
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs