Managing/ Senior Managing Consultant
|Job title:||Managing/ Senior Managing Consultant|
|Salary:||EURO - EURO per annum per annum|
|Contact name:||Dublin Careers|
|Published:||26 Tage her|
This position is for a Managing/Senior Managing Consultant working at our Dublin office, focusing on technical recruitment. This role is working closely with a Senior Members of the Management team within the Oliver James business expanding existing accounts, strategically seeking new business, billing and managing or mentoring more Junior Consultants.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As a Managing/Senior Managing Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships, and candidates relationships.
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within their market, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organizational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organizing networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- You must demonstrate that you are a proven influencer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright, and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding.
- You must thrive under pressure and be goal driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge and negotiate
- You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must display ambition and a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Flexible or Hybrid working options
Introduction to OJ Dublin from Ben Doyle, Director, Ireland
Céad míle fáilte to OJ Dublin!
Since our launch in 2017, OJ Dublin has experienced tremendous growth, moving from an unknown start-up to key player in the Irish market. By prioritising culture and focusing on development and progression, we have witnessed some of the biggest billers and fastest progression of consultants anywhere in the world.
We've built a fantastic platform for people to achieve their aspirations and provide a service to candidates and clients that is better, faster, and puts people at the heart of every process.
Our culture is extremely collaborative. Everyone wants to see those around them succeed and are driven towards a collective goal. If you are ambitious and hard-working, OJ will provide a platform to take your career to the next level.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs