Global Legal Advisor
|Job title:||Global Legal Advisor|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Operations Careers|
|Published:||23 Tage her|
As a Global Legal Advisor for Oliver James you will to join the growing Oliver James Global Legal Team and report directly to the General Counsel in a centralised Group global legal team based in Manchester. You will take responsibility for smart and quality legal advice and be the dedicated legal advisor for specific OJ regions, with a focus on commercial contracts negotiation. You will also have the opportunity to provide advisory legal support for your dedicated regions.
To perform this role well, we require:
* Academic degree
* Strong practical legal experience at a law firm and/or in -house
* Minimum 2 year experience of leading on commercial contract review, drafting and negotiation processes
* Excellent analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Exposure to working on international / multi-jurisdictional legal matters (experience of US legal matters would be beneficial).
* Highly motivated and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic setting.
An insight into some of your responsibilities:
* Take a lead role in commercial contract negotiation for specific OJ regions, ensuring smart, quality and efficient closing of contracts.
* Advising OJ consultants and directors on commercial terms, liabilities and risk management in client contracts in different jurisdictions.
* Play a key role in the development and digitisation of OJ's commercial contracts
* Act as a trusted advisor to OJ consultants and directors on other legal issues (such as data protection and contentious matters), taking a proactive approach to support and manage legal risk.
* Identify opportunities to further embed the impact of the OJ Legal Team within the business, through delivery of education and engagement sessions.
* Seek opportunities to impact the development of the Oliver James Legal Team members and share knowledge with the wider business.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs