Delivery (Sn.) Recruitment Consultant - Transformation
|Job title:||Delivery (Sn.) Recruitment Consultant - Transformation|
|Salary:||full package per month|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||etwa 19 Stunden her|
This position is for Delivery (Sn.) Recruitment Consultant working in our Hong Kong office, focusing on the Contract Insurance Transformation and Projects market across Hong Kong and broader APAC region. Your role will involve working within an established department to source, manage and place the best Project Management talent into some of the largest and most prestigious insurance clients in the APAC region.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Delivery (Sn.) Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible:
- Together with the team lead you will be managing a high value client base providing 180 contract recruitment and consulting solutions to project large-scale insurance clients.
- Have exposure to complex process management with exposure to mostly candidates and hiring managers.
- You will be playing a role of a Key Account Manager for existing and new clients ensuring a service delivery satisfaction
- Run active and pro-active searches for transformation focused roles and ensure we as a team are well connected with the very best Asian talent in this space.
- Helping the team to develop the market mapping materials within the core area of expertise
- Engage in sales training to speedily develop your skills in persuasion, pitching and process management to ensure speedy promotion to the next career stage.
- 1 + years recruitment experience in international recruitment agency / consulting firm
- Exposure to complex recruitment process management and client engagement
- Experience recruiting within the consulting industry or Insurance sector would be advantageous
- English essential, any Regional languages would be advantageous
- A hard working and result driven mindset
- A smart and savvy communicator
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to sniff out opportunities to better our client delivery
- An active listener with a solution mindset
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- A well established consulting client based across APAC region
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for well-being
- Highly competitive international health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs