Delivery Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Delivery Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Start date:||Jan 2023|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||etwa 20 Stunden her|
This position is for a Delivery Consultant working in our Hong Kong office, focusing on Contract Transformation and Project role within Insurance clients across Hong Kong and broader APAC region. You role will involve supporting an established department to source, manage and place the best Project Management talent into some of the largest and most exciting projects in Hong Kong insurance space.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Delivery Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Build relationships with project professionals across all levels within the insurance transformation market in Hong Kong
- Market mapping the project management and transformation candidates across Asia
- Run active searches for transformation focused roles and ensure we as a team are well connected with the very best Asian talent in this space
- Engage in sales training to speedily develop your skills in persuasion, pitching and process management, to ensure speedy promotion to a 360 recruiter or senior delivery consultant role
- Partner with senior consultants to assist in winning and staffing large scale projects across out established client base
- Attain and log key sales data to drive business development strategy for the team
- Understand how the consulting model works and learn to pitch this solution to our client base
- 1 + years recruitment or sales experience
- 1 + years exposure to complex sales cycles and client engagement / account management
- Awareness of consulting industry or Insurance sector would be advantageous
- English essential, Asian languages would be advantageous
- A hard working and result driven mindset
- A smart and savvy communicator
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to sniff out opportunities to better our client delivery
- An active listener with a solution mindset
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- A well established consulting client based across APAC region
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for well-being
- Highly competitive international health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs