Senior CRM Marketing Executive
|Job title:||Senior CRM Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Marketing Careers|
|Published:||23 dagen geleden|
This role will be crucial in delivering the current CRM Marketing roadmap across the group. You are a data driven marketer who is willing to challenge the status quo & make a real impact right from the off. A career driven individual who has huge ambitions to progress their career & who is going to really put the work in to make that happen. You have an industry beating understanding of mapping out customer journeys, automated marketing techniques & have a sound understanding of how CRM platforms operate.
- Working alongside CRM Marketing Lead to deliver the tactical elements of the CRM marketing strategy
- Play a pivotal role in building key customer journeys, ensuring that every touchpoint is always delivering the highest possible impact
- Plan, build & deliver engaging content across all current communication channels (Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Web, Ads)
- Build out sophisticated segmentation within the current Marketing Cloud platform - Offering us a true 1-2-1 approach when communicating to our candidates & clients
- Lead the development of a fully-fledged testing plan for all current & future communications
- Develop & maintain in-depth reports both on an ad-hoc & scheduled basis
- Identify & maintain data hygiene best practises within the current Marketing Cloud function
- To co-ordinate the scope & delivery of all internal campaign requests from the wider business.
About you: Must have
- A data driven marketer with experience in delivering successful CRM Marketing initiatives
- Have the confidence to challenge current processes & initiatives, with clear justifications as to why
- Have a solid understanding of marketing best practises on how to drive high engagement from all CRM Marketing related campaigns.
- Be a big picture thinker by being able to identify opportunities & make a real change with fresh ideas & a new way of approaching things.
- Experience in working within a recruitment function or B2B Sales Environment
- Must be enthusiastic to learn, develop & make a real impact from the off
- Strong organisational skills & not fazed by meeting strict deadlines or working with demanding stakeholders
About you: Advantageous
- Experience of using Marketing Cloud platform
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM platform
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in presenting findings & analysis to varying levels of stakeholders
- Experience in managing large data set's through the use of automation
- To have a real understanding of best practises on how to drive high impact & engagement from CRM Marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies & how to effectively implement to drive change
- Mix of home and office working with relaxed dress code.
- Private healthcare/dental cover.
- Company-matched pension scheme.
- Extended lunch break for health and fitness activity.
- Sponsored training and qualifications.
- Close-down over Christmas.
- Regular social events, including free weekly drinks.
- Award-winning Learning & Development.
About Oliver James
We are Oliver James and we introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.
Oliver James started in 2002 as two people recruiting into the London Insurance market. Since then, we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment businesses with 11 global offices, broadening our scope to serve industries from Technology and Change Management to Financial Services.
While our range has broadened, our approach hasn't. We focus on the person behind the CV, getting to know the individual and their career aspirations, allowing us to provide the best possible service to our customers while supporting them throughout their career from first job, through to helping them build a team.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs