Payroll & Admin Specialist
|Job title:||Payroll & Admin Specialist|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||ongeveer een maand geleden|
This position is for a Payroll & Admin Specialist working in our Milan office, responsible for continuously improving all administrative and payroll activities related to Oliver James Professionals, OJ Temp Agency.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Payroll & Admin Specialist, your responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with the administrative management of the temporary workers such as:
- Processing of supply and service contracts, extensions, entry of attendance and payroll support
- Billing processes in collaboration with the Credit Control team
- Monitoring and implementing internal organizational processes and relationships with suppliers.
- 3+ years' experience in temporary agencies within administrative roles
- Knowledge of the regulatory foundations of administration and cost of labour
- Knowledge of management of billing and invoicing processes
- Knowledge of Whitenet or similar management systems used in Temp Agencies
- Fluency in English
- Ability to adapt to different situations and working in a start-up environment
- Showing both the authority and positive accountability for your own career journey
- Ability to work in a team and lead by example
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance (*location dependant)
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being.
From our iconic office in the Fintech District of Milan, we do our very best to support our clients - the most important corporates and scale-up's operating in the Italian market - and niche candidate pools with market-leading services and meticulous care.
As a group of highly driven and ambitious professionals, we listen and tailor every part of people's OJ journey to ensure everyone can succeed in their career ambitions, and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs