Contractor Care & Operations Manager
|Job title:||Contractor Care & Operations Manager|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month + International health, gym, 10% bonus per month|
|Reference:||JP HK 1_1646732314|
|Contact name:||HongKong Careers|
|Published:||10 dagen geleden|
An introduction to OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
This position is for a Contractor Care & Operations Manager working at our Hong Kong office. You will oversee and bridge all communication between our UK based shared service function, our team of Asia based sales consultants and our rapidly increasing contractor network.
- Administrative duties
- Cross reference all paperwork (i.e. SOW and Candidate Agreement) with offer letters and Salesforce
- Handle contractor queries and complaints on tax issues, VISA issues, benefits, rental reimbursement, pay roll
- Support Central operations in chasing missing contracts, compliance, SOWs & Purchase Order documents…as well as completed timesheets
- Responsible for Contractor onboarding experience
- Organize Contractor social events (as well as welcome box and birthday cards)
- Follow through Best PracticeTimeline to:
- Give best contractor care
- Support Managers on Process Review of Sales staff
- Remind consultants
- Relationship building skills
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Prioritization skills
- Problem solving skills and able to think out of the box
- Attention to detail
- Cantonese and English, spoken and written
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for Wellbeing
- Highly competitive International Health insurance
Introduction to OJ Hong Kong from Jonny Plews, Group Director, Asia
Welcome to OJ Hong Kong!
It is my goal to make OJ the best recruitment company to work for in Hong Kong in terms of success and happiness. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being. We listen to people and tailor every part of their OJ journey to ensure they succeed in their career ambitions….and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs