Delivery Consultant - Technology
|Job title:||Delivery Consultant - Technology|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||London Careers|
|Published:||28 Tage her|
We are currently seeking Delivery Consultants for our leading Change and Technology division based in London. You will be responsible for sourcing and developing the contract candidate network within the contract Change management and Technology disciplines.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Delivery Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing and building business capacity to deliver on all client requirements
- Working proactively with business consultants to maximise market profitability
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable candidate network within the Asset Management or Insurance markets, working closely with the existing business team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Understanding client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture, and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Cross-selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- You must demonstrate that you are a proven influencer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright, and resilient individuals who thrive in a driven environment that is challenging yet rewarding.
- You must thrive under pressure and be goal-driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge and negotiate
- You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence, and demonstrate the ability to build long-term business relationships.
- You must display ambition and a track record of achievement either in or out of work.
- Career-minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance (*location dependant)
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ London, Gary Rushton, UK Director
Welcome to OJ London!
Ingrained within the fabric of the square mile, we offer agile, innovative, and bespoke solutions to some of the most highly regarded organisations in the city.
We know people are our strength and the service we offer to our clients and candidates reflects the value and investment we put into you. Therefore, in joining OJ London, you have access to the best possible environment to succeed and deliver excellence.
We promote diversity of thought, creating a unique culture and market-leading proposition, and our passion for technology, innovation, and growth encourages those with an entrepreneurial spirit and insatiable appetite for success to play a key role in the next chapter of our business.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs