Senior Managing Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Managing Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
This position is for a Senior Managing Consultant working in our Milan office, focusing on permanent recruitment (Finance, Sales & Marketing, Tech). You will be placing top quality candidates while generating new business opportunities.
About the role
As an OJ Senior Managing Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team of manager and mid/junior consultants
- Review their performance on a Weekly, Monthly and quarterly basis
- Focus on monitoring KPIs and goals to understand improvement areas
- Help the team members in setting up and reach the objectives
- Performance & KPIs
- Valuation and chase of performance vs daily/weekly target
- Monthly/Quarterly Billing monitoring
- Analysis of poor performance
- Billing forecasting
- Search & Selection
- Identifying suitable candidates through multiple innovative channels
- Manage E2E selection process from Job qualification to negotiation and post deal actions (i.e. candidates resignation, post onboarding caring, invoice processes)
- Consulting candidates through often complex and large recruitment processes
- Business Development & Client Relations management
- Structure a BD strategy through identification of Target clients
- Contract negotiation from a commercial and legal point of view
- Team & Company Mapping
- Create a strong network of senior candidates
- Gain leads and BD info through candidates calls
- Consulting clients through often complex and large recruitment processes
- Oversee a portfolio of Italian based clients, analysing their upcoming projects and resourcing needs
- Developing long-term relationships for repeat business
- As a specialist within your recruitment market, you are on top of your game with your knowledge regarding our clients and the market you work in
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position o in a recruitment role
- Expert level knowledge of recruitment, recruitment practices and associated skills
- Extensive experience in a business development role
- Team leadership or mentoring experience gained within a recruitment environment desirable
- Engaging, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Efficient organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport & long-term business relationships
- Experience of influencing and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, displaying a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- Mindset quality and goal oriented
- The ability to be a team player and capable of operating autonomously
- A confident, flexible, proactive and qualitative approach
- Willing to do the extra mile and be hands-on
- An innate desire to be successful and commit to the role requirements
- You can lead and support people, helping them to perform to a consistently excellent standard, understanding specific drivers and changing way to communicate with every team member
- Fluent Italian & upper intermediate / fluent in English
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Monthly OJ get together
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being.
From our iconic office in the Fintech District of Milan, we do our very best to support our clients - the most important corporates and scale-up's operating in the Italian market - and niche candidate pools with market-leading services and meticulous care.
As a group of highly driven and ambitious professionals, we listen and tailor every part of people's OJ journey to ensure everyone can succeed in their career ambitions, and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs