|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + excellent commission and benefits per annum|
|Contact name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Marketing Executive - Oliver James
We are Oliver James and we introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each others experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.
Oliver James started in 2002 as two people recruiting into the London Insurance market. Since then, we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment businesses with 11 global offices, broadening our scope to serve industries from Financial Services to Technology and Change Management.
While our range has broadened, our approach hasn't. We focus on the person behind the CV, getting to know the individual and their career aspirations, allowing us to provide the best possible service to our customers while supporting them throughout their career from first job, through to helping them build a team.
Reporting to the Content and Communications Manager in our Manchester office, this role is responsible for the marketing support provided to our brands across the group, with a focus on the creation of engaging and commercially effective content that supports and enhances our brand values.
- Working with the Content and Communications Manager in the creation, scheduling and reporting of targeted content.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of our programme of events.
- Producing and copy-checking written publications including blogs, guides, brochures and press material.
- Delivering tactical marketing activity to support the commercial performance of the business.
- Managing and optimising the performance of our digital channels, including social media, websites and other digital platforms.
- Management of internal marketing systems and processes.
- 2 years' experience employed in a similar role.
- Experience of developing written and visual content.
- A digital-first marketer, with an understanding of core marketing principles.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Confident meeting deadlines in a high-performance environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with conviction and drive at all times.
- A strong command of written and spoken English; additional languages an asset.
- Mix of home and office working with relaxed dress code.
- Private healthcare and dental cover.
- Company-matched pension scheme.
- Extended lunch break for health and fitness activity.
- Close-down over Christmas.
- Regular social events, including free weekly drinks.
- Award-winning Learning & Development.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs