Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum per annum|
|Contact name:||Bethanie Cormack|
|Published:||20 days ago|
Are you a recent Graduate looking for a career within sales/recruitment?
Then I have the perfect role for you!
Oliver James is an award-winning Recruitment Agency that has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter of the Year.
Established in 2002, Oliver James is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 19 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 475 employees operating out of 12 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2021 Is set to be an exciting year, with more hires and growth plans, our current turnover globally is £130 Million.
- All Recruiters at Oliver James will proactively headhunt passive candidates on the market and clients.
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within the Tech/Finance Market, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing candidate base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Networking with candidates frequently, organising networking events and candidate presentations
- Working with existing and new clients
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
What We Offer
At Oliver James, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning People & Performance team, enabling us to provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James is not just a job, it's a career!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs