|Job title:||Credit Administrator|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Carrie Emerson|
|Published:||17 days ago|
About the Company:
A leading equipment provider in the Southeast that specializes in sales, rentals, and product support technology seeking their next Credit Administrator in their corporate Charlotte office.
As the Credit Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining all processes that assist and support the credit approval process. You will act as the face of the company and will kick off the relationship between the company and their new customers.
Additionally, the Credit Administrator position will be responsible for putting files together for review by Credit Analysts including business credit report, trade references, ID verification and any other documentation to support credit approval.
- Basic customer on boarding duties
- Pulling credit report for customers
- Putting files together for review by Credit Analysts
- Setting up customer accounts in system
- Communicating with internal employees and customers about their accounts and escalating issues as needed
- 1-3 years of experience working in an office setting
- Positive attitude
- High level communication & phone skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong prioritization skills
Preferred but not required experience:
- B2B (business to business) Customer Service
If interested, please send your resume to Alyssa.Karnes@oliverjames.com or reach out via 980-321-7886.