Client Partnership Senior Associate/Manager
|Job title:||Client Partnership Senior Associate/Manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Start date:||Gennaio 2023|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||6 days ago|
This position is for a Client Partnership Senior Associate/Manager working in our Milan Office.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
The Client Relations Senior Associate/Manager will be part of our Client Relations & Business Development Team.
Oliver James aspires to support its clients on reaching their sourcing and staffing goals, through the power and expertise of Oliver James recruitment team and consultancy solutions.
We also provide innovative HR products and solutions such as:
- Candidate assessment and engagement
- Market Intelligence
- Tailor-made technical upskilling program
- Talent management tools
To this end, Oliver James invests in a dedicated team that will help OJ Clients overcome their business and HR-related challenges.
You will be the primary client facing role responsible for its success through the management of program deliveries and strong client executive relationships at our largest strategic clients.
The new OJer we are looking for is a leader on client relations, able to orchestrate and align Oliver James efforts with client priorities and ensures its value realization by enhancing a higher client experience.
This person will be involved in several activities, such as:
- Manage a portfolio of clients with excellence
- Establish strong relationships with key client stakeholders (C-suite)
- Enhance cross selling of different OJ solutions and disciplines
- Enlarge client relationships by offering different OJ business solutions
- Work on clients' event projects across our specific business in order to increase the client engagement
- Develop strategic partnerships to provide better services to our clients.
- Coordinate wide projects development around OJ solutions and disciplines
- Define new Service Level Agreements accordingly with Client needs and expectations
- Work on continuous process improvement, effort optimization, and planning project capacity
- Facilitate relationship within client and other internal OJ stakeholders (BU Directors, Managers)
- Be responsible for managing complexities around finance, legal and procurement department
- Develop business in accordance with the Group sales strategy
- Enlarge client portfolio for OJ Italy
- Increase revenues and exploit new business opportunities
- Collaborate on Global Cross Selling Strategies
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building relationships with senior executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements/services required.
- Project Management - Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required.
- Collaboration and Communication - Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management.
- At least 3+ years' experience in client-facing consulting or portfolio management roles
- Master's Degree in Economics, Business Studies or related degrees
- Able to demonstrate ability to manipulate data, run queries and create reports.
- Solid communication skills and a flexible mindset.
- Proven ability to juggle a high volume of concurrent activities, respect deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders
- Influencing skills
- Fluency in English is a must; Spanish would be a plus.
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Very competitive scheme bonus
- Hybrid workplace
- Tailored training at every level
- Annual Company Events
- Working in a young, collaborative and fast-paced international environment
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being.
We do our very best to support our clients - the most important corporates and scale-up's operating in the Italian market - and niche candidate pools with market-leading services and meticulous care.
As a group of highly driven and ambitious professionals, we listen and tailor every part of people's OJ journey to ensure everyone can succeed in their career ambitions, and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs